The results are an estimate. Your lender and the county assessors office will determine the actual amounts.
- Loan Amount - The amount to be financed.
- Interest Rate - The fixed annual percentage rate of the loan. (APR)
- Loan Term - The time it will take to pay off the loan
- Monthly Payment - The payment amount necessary to pay off the loan.
- Purchase Price - The total cost of the property.
- Down Payment - The amount of your down payment.
- Property Tax - The estimated property tax amount for Butte county.
- PMI - Private Mortgage Insurance is usually required if the down payment is less than 20%.